Monday, September 10, 2012

2012, Intense for All/ Spirit Visitation

  Well, lots of change this year. Many have passed on. This year, there have been and will continue to be many solar flares as well as astrological events that are unprecedented.
  These events can be difficult on the mind and body, especially for those who are sick or elderly. Many will leave, choosing on a soul level that its just too much and deciding to let go of the physical body.
  On a personal note, I lost a close friend and my cat, Kiwi, both in March. The pain was lessened by a close relative of mine who is a medium (she keeps a low profile & wishes to remain anonymous) My friend visited her in spirit at the moment of death, healthy, radiant, saying "Tell Aleta I love her and Im taking care of her cats" In her arms were 3 cats who had died in recent years, including Kiwi. My relative saw her walk down a tunnel w/my cats, her grandparents and their dog.  I was later able to confirm the description of the dog and grandparents with my friend's mother, who cried when I told her.  I can only be happy for my loved ones who have passed. See pic of  a spirit my friend caught on film, about a year before her death. She caught images of orbs and ghosts almost every time she took a pic. Could it be because she wa nearing death? This particular one was taken in the mountains outside Albuquerque, NM - pic is at bottom of this post.
  My clients are going through many changes also- loss of a loved one, relationships ending, career changes. I am helping them to navigate through all of this. Some call me with new issues/questions every week. They need answers, which we get through the tarot cards, and they often need counseling. Im doing a greater number of combination sessions- reading & counseling.
  I feel that more people will be coming for healing work also, such as Reiki. Other psychics have been saying things like "I see light radiating out of your hands. You need to do more healing". So I feel that this element of my work will continue to expand, as we get closer to December 2012, as people feel the presssure of the new energies.
             More on 12/12/2012 soon... meanwhile, listen to the song, "Breathe"!

To me, its vague. Others clearly see a face. What do you think??







1 comment:

simplypsychics said...

Great blog love the post keep up the good work....I'll be back....

It's all about you! Find out about Love, Career, and Money.... Check out my website Phone Psychic Reading