Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Comfort for the grieving / Medium reading

    If you've lost a loved one you may find this post comforting.
One of my closest friends, Adrian,  passed on sunday night (May 18th).  I had called her about a week before. It turns out that I called the day before her health took a sudden down-turn and she was unable to communicate.
  A few days later, I got a call saying she was in bad shape. My first thought was "lung cancer"  though no one knew as she wouldnt allow them to do any tests on her. She was always so stubborn !
  I asked my mom, who is psychic and also a medium to get info for me as I was too emotionally involved to trust my own intuition on this. Her first thought, before going into "trance" was "pancreatic cancer, 3 months" This was the phrase that popped into her head. However, she and I trust her trance state more, so she went and did that for me.
  She saw my friend Adrian's mother, one grandmother and her dog who had passed in the 80's. This made sense to me based on what I knew about her family. My mom asked them what was going on. They said "Brain cancer, 3 weeks." Mom  called me back with this news, hating to have to be the bearer of bad news of course, but I already felt my friend was near the end anyway. I just wanted confirmation. When she told me "cancer" I knew it was right as I had sensed cancer also. But I didnt agree that she had 3 weeks. I felt it would be a week or less, though it didnt make sense logically. She'd had no symptoms except for some  trouble eating on and off for 2 months before. But I just knew.
  It turns out that the "3" was actually 3 days, not weeks or months. I was not surprised when I got the call. I have cried, but surprisingly little. Its hard to cry when you know that they're with loved ones & in a better place (she was bed-ridden for approximately the last 5 yrs of her life) .
  Please remember that we are only "loaned" to each other for a time.  Death is part of the deal and can come suddenly, so be with those you love most and say what you feel, NOW!  Dont wait.
  My turn with my friend is over for now and she is with others who have been without her, waiting for her. Find comfort in the fact that you will see your loved ones again, including pets. Meanwhile, remember that they would want you to have a full and happy life, so live it, knowing that you will be together again. In the meanwhile, know they are around you. I pray that you will feel their presence and that you will meet in your dreams !

1 comment:

simplypsychics said...

Great blog love the post keep up the good work....I'll be back....

It's all about you! Find out about Love, Career, and Money.... Check out my website www.psychicsenses-ie.com/